01. Check equipment and operating systems and correct whenever necessary.
02. Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
03. Resolve motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic problems.
04. Show expertise in working with team and independently.
05. Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
06. Handle the tools with care.
07. Manage fast working time.
08. Work all shifts flexibly when job demands.
09. Daily report to the main office through calling via mobile phones.
10. Pictures of unit, hours, chassis, engine, product problems and operator
11. Making Job Order and Service Report. (complete details such as Customer’s Name, Site, Date, Unit, Hours and Complete Name of Operator with Signature.)
12. Returning of TOOLS in their respective boxes.
13. Returning of CAMERA after the day of service.
14. Monthly INVENTORY of TOOLS.
15. Comply with company and customer regulations and policies.
16. Manage positive customer and employee relations.
At least Vocational Graduate
Male not more than 35 yrs. old
College level or graduate of Automotive Vocational Course
Knowledgeable in electrical or mechanical work (strong background in handling heavy equipment machinery)
Can work with minimal supervision
Good communication skills in Filipino and/or English
Will install/service & demonstrate machines & equipment
Willing to travel