Pepperberry CEP Ltd is a Toronto-based full service catering and events company. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will contribute to our rapidly-growing organization.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume
• Implements outside sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• At least 3 years’ experience in sales
• Bachelor’s Degree holder
• Decision maker
• Public relations
• Ability to train staff to become savvy sales reps
• Resourceful and smart
• Results oriented