- Facilities small talks regarding application of first aid treatment to lessen accident rate.
- Develop health programs of the company such as health education, and accident prevention.
- Administers first aid measures and give immediate medical attention to sick and injured employees
- Monitor daily attendance record and time card of all employees and generate payrolls
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit medical and fit to work certificate.
- Monitor the stock inventory of medicines and other necessary supplies from time to time.
- Assist the HR Officer in facilitating company's job hiring.
- Assist the HR Officer in Implementing company rules and regulations
- Performs other tasks and HR functions as may be assigned by her superior.
- Preferably FEMALE; Single; Age: 25-30 years of age.
- Must be a Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduate (Licensed/Registered Nurse)
- Experience in handling payroll is an advantage;
- Has a sense of urgency and can interact with different personalities;
- Experience in an industrial setting is a plus;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- Computer literacy is a must;
- Experience as company nurse is an advantage
- Can work with minimal supervision, and has initiative
- People-oriented, resilient and works well under pressure
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants may submit their application letter, resume w/ 2x2 photo, Transcript of Records and NSO Birth Certificate to:
Ms. Nicole Alessandra M. David
Human Resources Officer
REGENT FOODS CORPORATION
Zone 7, Barra, Opol, Misamis Oriental
Contact No.: 09178215190/(088) 880-1213
or apply using our form below