1. Researches and identifies potential customers for products and services.
2. Demonstrates in-depth understanding of the company products, their functions, features and benefits.
3. Visits and confers with potential customers regarding instruments, machines or equipment needs.
4. Performs customer needs assessments to address requirements of prospective customers.
5. Collaborates with Sales, Marketing or Service Team (as needed) to understand customer requirements for the effective promotion of company products and services.
6. Arranges for presentations or demonstrations of Equipment to explain products and services.
7. Develops sales proposals (quotations, application notes, etc.); and negotiates with customers.
8. Secures sales contracts and/or negotiates contract terms to meet both customers and Company requirements.
9. Provides technical and non-technical support and services to customers regarding the use, operation and maintenance of Equipment.
10. Establishes and maintains good relationships with customers at all times.
11. Exercises professionalism in all dealings with customers; maintains highest possible standard of business ethics and shall not engage in any corrupt practices.
-Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering ,
Material Science Engineering, Bioengineering/Biomedical Engineering or any equivalent Course.
-At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Excellent oral and written communication skills.
-Must have a pleasing personality and positive work attitude.
-Knows how to drive and must have a Driver’s license.
-Successful candidates will have the opportunity to attend training/s abroad.