Although a polished and professional outfit can help boost your job interview, overdressing is a different story. Applying too much makeup or having the wrong accessories can decrease your chances of getting into a job. Read this article to learn what to wear during a casual job interview.
Now that you know what to wear during job interview, what are those 8 fashion don’ts? Take a peek into this infographic for you to have an insight.
1. Dark Statement Lipstick – Keep your lipstick neutral.
2. Overgrown Beard and Mustache – Keep your facial hair neat and tidy.
3. Over the top hair – Hair style should be simple.
4. Strange ties – Go with classic color.
5. Sky High Stilettos – Make sure your heels are short enough that you can walk with ease.
6. Statement Jewelry – Wear classic jewelry and stick to the same type of metal.
7. Too much makeup – Don’t apply your makeup too heavily.
8. Bags and Purses – Don’t bring a backpack or a status bag.
So, good luck for your next interview – keep in mind to follow our tips and at the same time stay true to yourself so you will not have to blame yourself afterwards. If it goes wrong, then the company did a mistake! 🙂